Basic SEO is how search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo! create the list of sites that you see when someone types a words or phrase into the search bar. Although SEO helps to increase the traffic to one's site, SEO can be a temporary or a permanent activity.
Search engines are very hard to understand. They include extremely detailed processes and methodologies, and are constantly updated all the time. Nobody can know the method how search engine works to retrieve the search result. All search engines follow basic process when conducting search processes, but as they are using different methods it shows different result. When user types a keyword or query into a search engine search engine do following tasks.
- Search engine software quickly sorts through literally millions of pages in its database to find matches tothis query.
- The search engine's results are ranked in order of relevancy.
- Place keywords in the tag of a title.
- Anchor the text in links.
- Maintaining the quality of inbound and outbound links
- Making sure that the first paragraph of any article is filled with top keywords.
- Title Tag
- Meta Tags